Monday, October 10, 2011

A Rose is a Rose is a Rose

It's now Monday morning and today is our 30th Anniversary. That is itself is pretty special and fairly unusual these days. It takes loyalty and heavy lifting, but here we are in Cotacachi. We will be in a incredible place later and will be getting a Shamana Purification. This is something new and you can feel a certain spirituality here from the mountains surrounding us.
I'm having trouble posting the pics and videos, when I translate back to English it changes, so I'll get to them later.
Back to the roses......When we were coming in from Quito it was dark but with a beautiful full moon we could see the mountains and lights down in the valleys. About every 10 miles we would see lots of very strong lights like a small city or a large stadium. What it is is ROSES and lots of them. Thousands of people work in these greenhouses. You can get 60 roses for a few dollars. I'm expecting a huge bouquet today. I want to feel like Ms. America. Beto just woke up so we will start a very unique day. I'll keep  you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment